What are Cookies and how do the Atlantico Rentals, S.L.C. websites use them?
• Ensure that web pages can function properly
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Atlantico Rentals, S.L.C. websites, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser.
• Authentication cookies are by default non-persistent temporary cookies (for sessions), however, users can make them persistent by checking the "Remember login" box in the access control. For registered users.
• Session cookies, which are produced when logging in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
• A cookie called "language" is created to store the language - in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site supports multiple languages then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
HOLDER NAME OF COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
• In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them . The majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
• browser settings; for example:
or Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
or Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
o Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we o Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.